Best of British Ready Mix
Our Best of British Ready Mix is an exciting new pallet, offering you the best of homegrown wood briquettes from manufacturers across the UK!
- Dr Heat are carbon neutral firelighters made in England from miscanthus grass and recycled candle wax
- Hotmax are small cobs made in England from the dust and fines extracted during horse bedding production
- Dragon’s Teeth are RUF briquettes made in Wales by a timber construction company, using waste sawdust
- Hotties Heatlogs are pini-kay briquettes. They’re made in Scotland using 100% recycled timber
- Blazers Heat logs are round nestro logs, made in Wales from softwoods
- Woodlets Briquettes are ‘squircle’ (squared circle) shaped heat logs, made in Scotland using pure wood from sustainable UK timber
- UK Hard briquettes are small, easy to break cylinders made in England by a company producing hardwood furniture
- UK RUF are a slightly denser contructed, longer burning alternative to Dragon’s Teeth
Best of British Ready Mix is perfect for:
Running your stove on the best briquettes the UK has to offer. Easy to use, this mixture of briquettes will suit most stoves. Break the Woodlets and UK Hard in half for all but the biggest stoves, which will maximise your burn time and make this mix great value for money.
None of our briquettes contain additives or chemicals. They are made from pure, untreated wood by-product and are held together by compression alone.
Most of these briquettes come in a plastic pack. Please check with your local authority for recycling facilities.
Manufacturers widely use plastic to wrap briquettes, ensuring that they stay dry. A damp briquette breaks up, making it unsuitable for burning. We genuinely care about the environmental impact of our products and are constantly working to improve the sustainability of our packaging by using cardboard in place of plastic wherever possible. We also offer a plastic recycling scheme to customers returning their empty packaging to us. Environmental responsibility