Terms and Conditions: Wood Fuel Co-operative
These terms and conditions apply to all products supplied to you, the customer, by Wood Fuel Co-operative
By accessing or using this website you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
The contents of this website including design, images and text may not be copied, reproduced or used in any other form without the prior permission of Wood Fuel Co-operative.
Product description and efficacy
Product descriptions and measurements supplied by the Wood Fuel Co-operative or the manufacturers are, to the best of our knowledge, complete and accurate.
We will always attempt to recommend the most appropriate product to resolve your specific problem. We cannot be held responsible if the product is ineffectual in your specific situation. Wood Fuel Co-operative neither gives nor implies any warranty regarding products suitability for your specific situation.
We reserve the right without prior notice, to change or amend information, prices or products supplied from this website.
Wood Fuel Co-operative will not be liable for any specific, indirect or consequential damage, or any damage whatsoever, that may result from using this website or relying on information supplied therein or through the use of products purchased from this website.
Terms and Conditions: Product purchase
Orders may be placed directly through our website or over the telephone. An order process is complete when we send you an email confirming that your order has been received and accepted. For telephone orders, the order is complete when we have processed your payment
- you will quickly and easily be able to see the final price of your purchase prior to paying by going into ‘your basket’ and completing your delivery preferences
- all displayed prices include vat where applicable
- your final price will include delivery
- payments should be in pounds sterling, £
- payments are processed through PayPal’s secure server
- after placing an order the customer will receive an email confirming the content of the order, the price paid and the delivery specified
- if you notice any mistake in the order please notify us immediately by email or telephone
We will dispatch your product order on the delivery schedule notified to you in the order acceptance email and outlined in the ‘Delivery’ section of this website
Delivery and acceptance:
- the courier will require a signature from the purchaser on handover of the product. Unless you select an alternative option at checkout
- signed for products become your responsibility after the courier has received your signature
- if the packaging is damaged on delivery, or you suspect damage, open and inspect the goods before signing. Sign only after filling in the courier’s suspected damage form
- notify us as soon as possible in the event of you receiving damaged goods. Within 7 days
- we will always expect the chosen courier to deliver your goods within the time frame stated on our website. However, these time frames can only be indicative. Contact us if your goods are overdue and we will investigate.
- If your delivery cannot be made because of access restrictions to your property. If you have not told us about this when ordering, the haulier will recharge for additional delivery attempts. Any additional costs will be charged to you, the customer.
- Wood Fuel Co-operative reserves the right to refuse any order or part order or to ask for further information in order to process an order.
- As the customer you have the right to cancel any order under Distance Selling Regulations. Cancel within fourteen days of your receipt of the goods. Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract, return your goods, undamaged. Any sum debited to us will be refunded in full within fourteen days. Goods returned in a damaged condition may result in a reduction in your refund amount.
- It is your responsibility to return the goods back to us within fourteen days of the date of your cancellation. If you are in possession of the goods you are under duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them before returning them to us. Once we receive the returned goods you will receive a full refund including standard delivery charges, unless the goods are returned to us in damaged condition.
- If you are unable or unwilling to arrange return of the goods, we can arrange a courier to collect the goods. This will be charged to you at an amount not exceeding our direct costs. In most circumstances, this cost will be £58.09 plus VAT per pallet. It is your responsibility to inform us if you require this.
- If you have any complaint about our service or products please contact us as soon as possible by telephone or email: (01387 731 210 or email@example.com)
- We will make every effort to resolve any problems you may have in a fair and equitable manner
- Your statutory rights are not affected by any statements made within these terms and conditions
The Wood Fuel Co-operative is registered with Companies House as a limited by guarantee co-operative, No: SC399132.
Terms and Conditions: Your Privacy
We are committed to protecting your privacy.
We recognize that your privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use www.woodfuel.coop, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard your information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
Wood Fuel Co-operative strives to maintain the highest standards of decency, fairness and integrity in all our operations. Likewise, we are dedicated to protecting our customers’, consumers’ and online visitors’ privacy on our website.
We do not store credit card details.
Wood Fuel Co-operative collects personally identifiable information from the visitors to our website only on a voluntary basis. Personal information collected on a voluntary basis may include name, postal address, email address, company name and telephone number. This information is collected if you request information from us or buy a product from us. The same applies if you participate in a contest we run, sign up to join our email list or request some other service or information from us.
The information collected is internally reviewed and used to improve the content of our website. Also to notify our visitors of updates, and respond to visitor inquiries. Once information is reviewed, it is destroyed or stored in our files. If we make material changes in the collection of personally identifiable information we will inform you by placing a notice on our site. Personal information received from any visitor will be used only for internal purposes.
We use Trustpilot as a Data Processor. This means that when you buy a product from us, we share your name and email address with Trustpilot for the sole purpose of inviting you to review our service. We only do this with your permission and have opted to do this so that our customers make informed decisions when buying from us.
Wo do not share your information with any other third parties, unless legally obliged to do so. We do not sell your data to third parties under any circumstances.
A web beacon
Browsers can be set to accept or reject cookies or notify you when a cookie is being sent. Privacy software can be used to override web beacons. Taking either of these actions shouldn’t cause a problem with our site.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser. They allow the Service or a third-party to recognize you. This makes your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
– Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report anonymised usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, etc. These include Google Analytics, for example, which help us optimise use of our website.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Please note that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer. You may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
This website is directed to adults; it is not directed to children under the age of 13. We operate our site in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. We will not knowingly collect or use personal information from anyone under 13 years of age.
In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. The information collected is used solely for internal review and not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
If Wood Fuel Co-operative is dissolved, the information we have obtained from you through your voluntary participation in our site will be permanently deleted. In that event, you will receive notice through our website.
How You Can Correct or Remove Information
Updates and Effective Date
Agreeing to Terms and Conditions