Easy Everyday Mix
Our Easy everyday Mix is a great blend of some of our best products, helping you to make a seamless switch from traditional logs.
- Dr. Heat Firelighters are made in the UK from dried chopped miscanthus grass soaked in scented candle wax waste from a candle manufacturing factory.
- Hotmax are made from the waste fines (bark and wood) left over from the manufacture of horse bedding shavings.
- Woodlets Briquettes are made from mixed softwoods, compressed into dense, chunky heat logs. The sawdust comes from sustainably managed British forests.
- Dr. Heat Firelighters light easily and burn for about ten minutes, easily setting light to any good dry kindling. We like the fact they are a UK product and a highly effective, easy to use lighter.
- Hotmax can be used as a kindling to light or revive any fire. Being quite small they also make an ideal main fuel for small stoves under 5kw. They can be variable in density with the harder denser briquettes being best for using as a main fuel whilst the softer lighter ones are best for use as a kindling.
- Woodlets Briquettes are perfect for all stoves and open fires with each briquette weighing around 1.6kg. Generating excellent heat with an attractive flame, you can expect an active burn time of 1.5 to 2 hours. The unique square shape is practical and popular because it stops the heat log from rolling on the fire. Because they’re easy to break they can be used on all sizes of stove or open fire.
Easy Everyday Mix is perfect for:
An easy to use, uncomplicated mix of products that make it simple to get great performance from your stove. Easy to light and simple to keep burning, this mixture of briquettes will suit most stoves.
None of our briquettes contain additives or chemicals. They are made from pure, untreated wood by-product and are held together by compression alone.
Calorific value: 4.8 kWh/kg
Max. ash content: 0.7%
Max. water content: <8%
Product Standard: n/a
All of these briquettes come in a plastic outer. Please check with your local authority for recycling facilities.
The briquetting industry uses plastic to wrap wood briquettes in order to ensure they stay dry, as damp briquettes break up and are unsuitable for burning. The environmental impact of our products is important to us, so we are constantly working with our suppliers to improve the sustainability of their packaging by using cardboard in place of plastic wherever possible.